cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine
Express deliveryStarting from 30,00 €
Delivery at room of choice (2-man handling)+79,90 €
cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine
- Comprehensive fitness workoutEffective total body workout equipment for strength and stamina
- Bluetooth consoleConnection with apps like iConsole+ or Kinomap
Rowing like on water
Stability meets design
Excellent quality-price ratio
Made for rowing at home
The compact total-body trainer
Product details: cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine
- Bluetooth capable for connection to both the Kinomap (7-day free trial, then at a special discount from Sport-Tiedje) and iConsole+ apps (latter can be downloaded from your app store)
- Stable water rowing machine for starting the training and for improving your fitness
- Smooth rail – you only here the rushing of water while exercising
- After the training it can be space-efficiently folded and thanks to the transport wheels it can be moved
- Comfortable pulling without "dead point"
- Determine the resistance by the power and the speed of the stroke
- Excellent whole body training equipment for losing weight and for improving the general fitness
- Very big display with all important training data
- Race programme for testing your fitness
- Quick and easy assembly
- Suitable to people up to at least 2.10m in height
- Strongly anti-slip, slightly bevelled grips; for optimum grip, you can also get rowing gloves from cardiostrong amongst the recommended accessories
- 1 chlorine tablet included with delivery, lasting between 3 to 4 months
Training computer with several programmes:
- Manual Quick Start
- Interval settings of 20 or 10 seconds each | 10 to 20 seconds or user-defined (Number of laps, Length of loaded lap, Length of recovery lap)
- Goal programming: Time, oar strokes, pulse rate, calories, route
- Max. user-weight: 150 kg
Dimensions set-up - cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine:
(L) 226 cm
x (W) 55 cm
x (H) 65 cm
Folded - cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine: (L) 65 cm x (W) 55 cm x (H) 226 cm
Description: cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine
cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine - a natural rowing experience and a pleasant stroke action
Imagine you are rowing in the great outdoors, and all you hear is the sound of rushing water. With the Baltic Rowing Machine from cardiostrong you can bring this experience into your own four walls, regardless of the weather and season. The Baltic Sea, the Mare Balticum with its stunning rowing routes, inspired the makers of the Baltic Rower to its name and to equip the rower with a water resistance system completing the natural rowing feeling.
With the Baltic Rower, you determine the intensity of your workout yourself by the strength of your pull: the faster and stronger your stroke, the harder your workout will be. This provides a great advantage, especially for beginners, as they can adjust their stroke intensity to their fitness level at any time; thus, there is no danger of overstressing. You started with high intensity, but would like to relax your workout a bit? No problem - just exert less force during your stroke, and the intensity will automatically lower without any adjustments being made on the training console. The water-resistance system enables you to flexibly switch between different levels of intensity during a workout and thus e.g. complete out a HIIT workout.
During the development of the Baltic Rower, particular emphasis was placed on the blades in the tank. They are designed so that there is no "dead spot" during the stroke. This ensures a pleasant, joint-friendly movement and a more effective workout, as the resistance can be felt throughout the entire stroke action.
Comprehensive strength-endurance training
Increase your fitness level with the cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine! Rowing is an effective full-body workout allowing you to benefit from many positive training effects: you increase your strength, flexibility and performance level while also improving your posture and strengthening your cardiovascular system. The Baltic Rower brings you one step closer to your fitness goal with each rowing stroke. Along the way, you can add new challenges by varying the duration and intensity of your workout. Long, low-intensity cardio sessions are just as possible as short, intense strength training workouts where you give it your all.
Quiet, space-efficient and with a trendy design - ideal for rowing training at home
Rowing machines for home use should not only be effective and comfortable but also quiet and easy to use. The design also plays an important role; after all, the rowing machine should look good in your home and suit your interior style. The Baltic Rower has an answer to everything. The seat rolls over the track on ball-bearing rollers, making the rowing machine pleasantly quiet when rolling back and forth. This enables you to listen to your workout playlist or watch the latest episode of your favourite show while exercising.
The Baltic Rower owes its modern design to the red water tank. Thus you do not need to add additional colouring to the water. The metal frame also gives the Baltic Rower a modern look and is extremely stable at the same time. The rails are narrower than many comparable models. This means that the distance between the footrests is less, making the rowing action more comfortable. The footrests can be adjusted in size to ensure that your feet are secure, enabling you to perform the rowing movement efficiently.
The Baltic Rower is delivered pre-assembled and can be set up in just a few steps, so nothing is standing between you and your first rowing session. In addition, the long rail can be easily folded up. In combination with the transport wheels, you can store the rower away after your workout to save space.
PDF document for the productManual cardiostrong-BALTIC
Warranty conditions: cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine Test & Evaluations
4.93 of 5 Stars
(14 Customer ratings)
cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine Service & assembly videos
With our videos, we want to help you use your fitness equipment as quickly and as well as possible. In the assembly video, we guide you step by step through the assembly of your device. It's best to watch the video in its entirety and continue to use the printed instructions during assembly.
cardiostrong Baltic Rowing Machine Accessories
79,90 €69,90 €
- Taurus Protective Mat 250 x 80 cm
- Comfort chest strap cardiostrong
Starting from 24,90 €Starting from 19,90 €
- cardiostrong rowing gloves
Starting from 11,99 €
- Kinomap - Fitness and Training App
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Rowing machine
21.199,00 €999,00 €
31.849,00 €1.655,00 €
4699,00 €599,00 €
51.299,00 €1.199,00 €
7999,00 €799,00 €
8Starting from 1.195,00 €
91.399,00 €999,00 €
101.499,00 €1.299,00 €