Schwinn fitness bike Airdyne AD8
- Smoothness of Rotation
Express deliveryfrom 30,00 €
Delivery at room of choice (2-man handling)+59,90 €
Preassembled on pallet+99,00 €
Product details: Schwinn fitness bike Airdyne AD8
- In Germany, it is exclusively available at Sport-Tiedje!
- Schwinn Airdyne AD8 - Combination of elliptical cross trainer and bike ergometer!
- Suitable for professional use
- Very popular for cross training!
- Arm movements and leg movements can be done separately
- Comfortable air resistance system
- Soft and ergonomic movements
- Ideal for the training of legs, torso, cardio, and for losing weight
- Unlimited intensity level thanks to air resistance system
- Big LCD console with nine training programs (interval programs are individually definable)
- Stylish and modern design
- Heart rate measuring with a chest strap is possible (optionally available)
- Max. user weight: 160 kg
Dimensions set-up - Schwinn fitness bike Airdyne AD8:
(L) 105.6 cm
x (W) 50 cm
x (H) 132.4 cm
- Technical information:
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programs in total: 9
- Heart rate measurement: + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Battery powered
- Saddle adjustment: horizontal, vertical
- comfortable gel saddle
- combination pedals
- Extras: transport wheels, fan, drinking bottle holder
Description: Schwinn fitness bike Airdyne AD8
Schwinn Airdyne AD8 - a different league!The Schwinn Airdyne AD8 cannot be compared to common exercise bikes, ergometers or elliptical cross trainers. The innovative fitness bike offers an intensive whole body training at a different level. You decide individually how actively you use your body and whether you wish to put more load on the upper or on the lower part of the body. Exercising with the AD8 means: The more intensive you do your movement, the more resistance you will feel. Use different grip options to control your training load and thus your body always faces new training stimuli.
Unlimited resistanceThe innovative fitness bike of Schwinn works with a wind generator, which produces air resistance. In contrast to electronically adjustable resistance systems, you can define the individual and varying resistance without having to press any buttons on the display. The principle is simple and very effective. The stronger you exercise, the higher the generated air resistance in the drive wheel gets.
Well-thought out consoleThe very well placed console of the AD8 includes 9 training programs all in all (among which being interval programs, heart rate controlled programs, and a fat burning program). The different interval programs are individually adjustable in training as well as break time: Furthermore you can manually differentiate between aerobic and anaerobic training. An integrated calorie counter gives you a good feedback about your training, you have done, and the burnt calories.
Innovative and professionalIt's not only the joint-gentle, soft course of motion but also the ergonomic and individual adjusting possibilities of the saddle which ensure a healthy training. The training beginner as well as the professional athlete can exercise with the Schwinn Airdyne AD8 effectively - test and develop your own performance limit. The stylish fitness bike is also suitable for permanent use at a gym or a private fitness room thanks to its stability.
Warranty conditions: Schwinn fitness bike Airdyne AD8
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Labour time||Mechanical parts||Frame||Wearing parts|
|Home use||12 months||12 months||36 months||6 months|
|Semiprofessional use||12 months||12 months||36 months||6 months|
|Professional use||12 months||12 months||36 months||6 months|
Schwinn fitness bike Airdyne AD8 Test & Evaluations
5 of 5 Stars
(2 Customer ratings)
- Smoothness of Rotation