Product details: Taurus Ergo-Air
- Exercise bike and cross trainer in one: thanks to the stimulation of the muscles in the legs and upper body, training with the Airbike is extremely effective.
- HIT! Push your limits! With the air resistance system, exceptionally high training intensities can be achieved – perfect for HIT or HIIT training!
- It really gets you going! An Airbike gets you going in no time, so the device is suitable for warming up or short, crisp workouts, for example.
- Selecting a programme is simple and efficient: 2 tough interval programmes, 1 programme that can be freely defined by the user, 1 manual quick start programme and 4 target programmes (pulse, calories, time or distance)
- Strong and stable: the Airbike has an extremely stable frame – perfect for high-intensity training.
- Just as suitable for beginners as for top athletes, as the resistance depends on you. The faster you go, the higher the resistance is.
- Max. user-weight: 150 kg
Dimensions set-up - Taurus Ergo-Air:
(L) 140 cm
x (W) 61 cm
x (H) 126 cm
- Technical information:
- Display: duration, distance, speed, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programmes in total: 8, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 1
- heart rate measurement: + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Saddle adjustment: incline, horizontal, vertical
- Removable saddle
- Extras: transport wheels, Exchangeable crank arms, drinking bottle holder
Description: Taurus Ergo-Air
More than just hot air: the Taurus AirbikeThanks to its air resistance system, the Ergo-Air Airbike by Taurus offers almost unlimited maximum resistance. The trick is: the faster you push the pedals or move the levers, the higher the resistance is. So you can do very light workouts or really quick high-intensity training.
A combination of a cross trainer and an exercise bikeThe Airbike's special structure allows you to:
- only pedal like you would on a cross trainer
- only use your arms (shoulder, triceps as well as chest and back training)
- or ideally combine both movements
So you can target almost all major muscle groups. That makes the Airbike a perfect whole body trainer. Airbikes are often used in fitness studios to warm up on, as exercising on it raises the temperature of the whole body. But it is also great for cooling down again after strength training.
The Fat Burning and Endurance MachineThe Taurus Ergo-Air is perfect for short and sweet HIT and HIIT workouts. These are workouts where you either do extremely high-intensity training for a short time or alternate between phases of high and low intensity. This type of training helps you to achieve more in less time. With interval training, for example, you get the afterburn effect. Even 48 hours after training, you can still see increased calorie consumption.
PDF document for the productManual Taurus-ERGO-AIR
Warranty conditions: Taurus Ergo-Air
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|
|Semiprofessional use||12 months|