Wahoo KICKR Headwind Bluetooth ventilator
Product details: Wahoo KICKR Headwind Bluetooth ventilator
- Kickr Headwind - the intelligent ventilator
- Provides for a pleasant cooldown during workouts
- Automatic windspeed adjustment an the heart rate or the Fahrspeed
- The targeted airflow model reflects the shape and position of the cyclist's body while riding
- Kickr Headwind is controlled by sensors - if the speed or heart rate increases, the speed of the fan increases with it
- ANT+ connection to the speedssensor, heart rate monitor or Smart trainer, to manage the fan speed
- Kickr Headwind can also be connected via Bluetooth to the Wahoo app
- 4 manual centilator speeds
- Maximum ventilator speed: 48 km/h / 30 mph
- Technical specifications: 240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (with leg drawn-in): 16" L x 12" W x 19" H
- Dimensions (with leg outstretched): 18" L x 12" W x 19" H
Description: Wahoo KICKR Headwind Bluetooth ventilator
Wind setting adjustment - KICKR HEADWINDThe KICKR HEADWIND is an intelligent fan and an ideal addition to your fitness bike. Depending on your preference, the fan can be automatically or manually used and with a wind speed of up to 48 km/h, it ensures a pleasant cooldown, even when you're exerting yourself.
Airstream setting - KICKR HEADWINDThe powerful KICKR HEADWIND can be easily connected to your ANT + speed sensor, heart rate monitor or a directly-synchronised smart trainer. This gives you both a realistic ride experience and a pleasant cool-down during training, depending on intensity and speed. Furthermore, it can also be manually adjusted with the simple push of a button for the optimal airflow to also be determined using the four pre-programmed wind speeds.
Warranty conditions: Wahoo KICKR Headwind Bluetooth ventilator
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Wahoo KICKR Headwind Bluetooth ventilator Test & Evaluations
Wahoo KICKR Headwind Bluetooth ventilator Accessories
- Wahoo KICKR trainer floor mat
- In stock
Bestsellers of the last 30 days from the category Bike trainer